1. Wash and peel/scrap the skin of the carrots.
2. Grate carrots with hand grater or food processor.
3. Place the grated carrots in your pot and pour the oil of your choice to cover. Note: I used 1 bottle of original olive oil & 4 big size of carrots
4. Fry/cook on the lowest setting of your cooker/stove for few minutes not hours please. Stir frequently. You will notice the oil becoming orange in color & grated carrot floating.
5. Once the process is complete, let it cool then pour the carrots and oil mixture through a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth and strain.
6. Reserve the oil and compost the carrots.
7. Store the oil in your container/jar.
Your carrot oil is ready for use.
#jadebeautyhome #organic #diy